Get to know StudioGC’s architectural firm one employee at a time. Continue reading to learn more about our Associate Principal Craig Meadows!
1. How long have you been with StudioGC?
10 years in July
2. What projects are you currently working on?
3D coordination projects with GC partners, Geneva Public Library, Lemont Park District, and a few medical center projects
3. Before working at StudioGC, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve had?
Worked one summer during under grad as a real estate illustrator for brochures and newspaper postings.
4. If you are not at StudioGC, what are you most likely doing?
Driving my kids to their various obligations…if not that then home improvement projects
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Say please and when necessary invoke chapter 6.
6. What is the one thing you cannot doing without?
7. What is your favorite project you have worked on?
I am going to pass…this like trying to pick a favorite kid.
8. What is the TV show your never miss?
….see question 4
9. What is playing in your car now?
Nathaniel Ratliff and the Night Sweats
10. Are you messy or organized?
11. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
12. What is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
Honeymoon in Italy
13. What do you think the greatest invention is in your lifetime and why?
14. If you could have 1 wish granted, what would it be?
I would say a clone of myself but I would try to do 4x as much as I should
15. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
16. What is your favorite holiday?
17. What was the first concert you went to see?
Gloria Estefan…I was 12..mom won tickets
18. An activity you’ve never done, but want to is:
19. Are you a morning or night person?
20. What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
The Turf Room in North Aurora