Get to know StudioGC’s architectural firm one employee at a time. Continue reading to learn more about our Associate Principal Nikki Bridges!
1. How long have you been with StudioGC?
2. What projects are you currently working on?
Multiple DaVita projects; D230 Life Safety Work; West Aurora High School- New Fieldhouse and Locker Rooms; Wheaton Public Library Reorganization
3. Before working at StudioGC, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve had?
I worked on “The Star of Chicago” which was a dinner cruise boat on Lake Michigan.
4. What is the one thing you cannot do without?
5. What is your favorite project you have worked on?
My first group-up school building that I managed was Saratoga School in Morris, IL
6. What is the TV show you never miss?
The Big Bang Theory and The Flash
7. What is playing in your car now?
8. Are you messy or organized?
9. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
George Clooney’s wife (ha ha)
10. What is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
Honeymoon in Puerto Rico
11. If you could have 1 wish granted, what would it be?
For better presidential candidates
12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
13. What is your favorite holiday?
4th of July
14. What was the first concert you went to see?
15. An activity I’ve never done, but want to is:
Travel through Europe
16. Are you a morning or night person?
17. What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
Ivy or Warren’s in Wheaton
18. What do you think the greatest invention is in your lifetime?
Mac ‘n Cheetos